Right to Buy mortgages are an ideal way to purchase your council property, direct mortgage centre are experts in right to buy mortgages.
This Right To Buy scheme is a government initiative to give council tenants the chance to buy their council home at a discounted rate. Help those who would not normally be able to get on the housing ladder to do so.
Most people will need a right to buy mortgage if they wish to buy their council home. we can help arrange this mortgage and also guide you thtough the process of buying your council home.
There are restrictions in place such as the amount of discount you will be entitled to which is based upon the location of your property, how long you have been a council tenant for and the value of the house you live in. In any case the maximum discount is £100,000. To find out how much discount you may be entitled to speak with one of our advisers.
Do You Qualify
To qualify for the Right to Buy scheme you need to meet the following criteria;
- You do not own any other properties.
- You must be a council tenant or have been one when your home was sold to another landlord.
- You must have been a council tenant for at least five years.
- You do not live in sheltered accommodation or other housing suitable for elderly of disabled people?
- You have no legal problems with debt?
- You have no outstanding possession orders against you?
- Your home is not due for demolition?
There are other restrictions such as how long you must keep the property for. If you think you qualify and would like to find out more about a right to buy mortgage and buying your council home call one of our adviser, each of our team has at least 17 years experience as a mortgage broker.
For more information or to get an answer to any questions you have give one of our mortgage experts a call now on 01233 512012